Sale Sold out
Regular price $150.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
New and improved design.
We designed the Monolith to be THE hangboard for building strong fingers. With six edge sets, getting stronger on this board will simply unlock more challenges and more progression.
- Full-width, rounded "Jug"
- The center, positive 22mm edge
- SIX evenly spaced edge sets (30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 8 mm)
- Train repeatedly without discomfort
- Train pockets comfortably on the larger edges (simply use less fingers!)
- Evenly spaced edges for a comfortable hand spacing
- Go heavier and harder on the larger edges for raw finger strength
- Train and test yourself on the mid range edges
- Get specific with it's micros (8mm, 10mm) for your demanding, crimpy projects
The center hold:
The ultimate benchmark of strength. Can you hang from it? If you're new to training, probably not. But don't believe it's not achievable. There's a ton of ways to use the center hold of the Monolith effectively without being able to hang on it one handed: Incorporate a pulley system for assisted hangs, or look into recruitment pulls and other single hand training methods that we'd found incredibly valuable in our training.
Get your thumb involved and wrap it on the corner of the center hold for a more specific grip position. These grips are like those you'll find on your outdoor projects. With focused training, one day you'll take the center Monolith hold, lift your feet off the ground, and ascend into the upper echelon of finger strength.
Get the Monolith at a discount (when available):
(Cosmetic defect version is 100% functional but may have some cosmetic cracks on the sides, some dents, or rough edges)
Poplar (wood color may vary)
23.5" X 7.5" X 2.25"