The Megalith. - like the Monolith, but bigger and badder.
Limited release - subscribe to our emails to get notified when we restock the Megalith, as of now, it won't be until Mid-October!
- Full-width, rounded "Jug"
- The center, positive 22mm edge
- 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 20mm, 30mm, 40mm evenly spaced edges
- Dedicated 2 finger pockets, 40mm deep
- Dedicated 1 finger mono pockets, 25mm deep
- Got some over worked fingers such as you ring or middle finger? Lay them over the little bump between the 2 finger pockets and the 40mm flat edges to deload them, while recruiting your lazy pinky and index fingers - or mix it up! This is a fun feature that really allows things like de-loading over used fingers, recruiting "lazy" fingers, rehabbing, etc.
- Train repeatedly without discomfort
- Train pockets comfortably on the larger edges, or on the dedicated 2 finger pocket, or if your an absolute beast, the monos
- Evenly spaced edges for a comfortable hand spacing
- Go heavier and harder on the larger edges for raw finger strength
- Warm up on the 40mm's (it'll change your life)
- De-load on the bump between the 2 finger pockets and the 40mm's
- Train and test yourself on the mid range edges
- Get specific with it's micros (8mm, 10mm, 12mm) for your demanding, crimpy projects
Difference from the Monolith:
- 40mm dedicated 2 finger pockets
- 25mm dedicated single finger pockets (monos)
- 40mm deep edges for warming up, and rehabbing
- Two finger deload feature between the 2 finger pockets and the 40mm edges
- More small edge (the 12mm is not available on the Monolith)
- No 25mm edges like on the Monolith, this was replaced by the 40mm edges
- It's a WIDER hangboard, the edge spacing is the same, but the jug up top allows for wider grip pull ups and training.
The same center hold as the Monolith:
Get the Megalith at a discount (when available):
(Cosmetic defect version is 100% functional but may have some cosmetic cracks on the sides, some dents, or rough edges)